Your Bus. Your Stop. Your Time.
Get real-time information with the RTS Where’s My Bus? (WMB) Mobile Application for RIT!
Great news! We’ve expanded our popular Where’s My Bus (WMB) service with an innovative mobile application that will make your bus riding experience better than ever.
Welcome to the Regional Transit Service (RTS) mobile application for Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) - the official mobile app from RTS. RIT students, faculty and staff can access comprehensive real-time information of bus arrival times for the Greater Rochester area right in the palm of their hand.
The new RTS Where’s My Bus? (WMB) Mobile Application for RIT allows you to:
• Get real-time bus arrival information for any stop and route. Know when your next bus will arrive. This app will provide the estimated real-time arrival times of buses approaching your stop. It also allows you to see the location of buses on a map, so that you can visually track it as it approaches.
Locate your nearest bus stop
• Not sure where your closest bus stop is located? Use the Nearest Bus Stop Locator to find the nearby bus stops based upon the GPS locator on your mobile device or phone.
• Use the trip-planning tools to find the best way to get to your destination through planned schedules. You can even get walking directions to the nearest stop, your total trip time and distance. *Schedule data on the trip planner consists of scheduled data, and is not real-time information. Please use the Where’s My Bus? feature for Real-Time arrival information.
• You will be able to access which routes are being detoured or bus stops that are currently closed.
• Submit comments and suggestions regarding your experiences with the mobile application and your bus riding experience. RTS welcomes feedback from its customers. Use the mobile application to submit your complaints, concerns, comments and suggestions.
• Access important RTS and RIT contact information. Here you will find a list of important RTS and RIT contacts you can use for trip-planning questions, lost items on the bus, or bus concerns.
• View fare information for RTS.
Regional Transit Service (RTS) is a subsidiary of Rochester Genesee Regional Transportation Service (RGRTA).
RIT Bus App is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-03-31. The program can be installed on Android.
RIT Bus App (version 1.3) has a file size of 2.94 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.